Wednesday 5 November 2008

Blogging Update

Just a notification of small adjustments to the blog; if you look to the right I've installed a gadget which feeds in from my google reader shared items. The point of this is to provide quick links to pieces I've particularly liked but haven't specifically blogged about - either because I don't have time or because they don't quite fit with the slant of the blog (which, just in case you didn't know, is how the events of the past - in particular dictatorships - shape the present in Latin America) or because I just didn't have time. I'll still be drawing attention to articles in the main blog as well, as compiling information is actually one of the main things I do here.

Further down there's also a button to click if you'd like to subscribe to the blog in a reader, which makes it easy to keep up with new posts.

No comments: